Managing electrical, instrumentation and control (EIC) data is not simple. The data often exist in various formats. Different operating systems, older databases, planning programs, data from process control systems, etc.
We are in a position to "sort" this data on a customer-specific basis. It does not matter whether MS ACCESS or SQL should be used, nor does it matter whether the data will then be visualised in ACCESS or in a browser. In our view, open interfaces are the key for the functionality and long life of a database. The conversion of old data sets often requires individual conversion algorithms.
- Development of the EIC database WinCon
- Conversion of dBase EIC data into the WinCon structure
- Conversion of TEP-PLAN data (UNIX) into the WinCon structure
- Creation of a calculation algorithm for intrinsic safety analysis of linear circuits
- Creation of a database for documentation of the low-voltage distribution